About Nursery Auction
Nursery Contact is Jeff Thompson 484/663-3903
Read before calling with any questions please take the time and read this:
1. Each auction lot sells for the winning bid unit price times the ESTIMATED number of plants. We guarantee the number of plants in each lot.
2. We reserve the right to adjust the estimated number of plants in each lot up until the time that bids start to close. We may eliminate auction lots if we don’t think that the plants will meet our quality standards.
3. Customers may contact us about particular lots, and we will attempt to provide additional photos in a timely manner.
4. Customers who are considering large purchases can call to make arrangements to visit the nursery where the container material has been produced..
6. Every state and province has plant restrictions. It is up to the buyer to respect those laws and research them before you place a bid. of known restrictions available, but customers should check with their local plant board to be sure that desired trees can be shipped to their location.
7. All charges must be paid in full before any crop can be released for shipment. There are no extended terms for this auction. Reimold Hort reserve the right to change the date for any reason.
Checks will not be taken at nurseryauction.com. Payment will be wire transfer, credit card or Paypal. Please be prepared.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS WILL BE ONLINE BIDDING ONLY!
TERMS: YOU WILL NOT BE INVOICED FOR THE ITEMS YOU HAVE PURCHASED UNTIL THE ENTIRE AUCTION IS OVER. All items are sold “As is, Where is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Sales are subject to applicable state sales tax law and will be collected unless proof of current resale exemption is provided and the proper affidavit signed.
All plant material paid in full upon conclusion of the auction. Payment will be by wire transferring money or credit cards.
A 13% Buyer’s Premium will be charged and must be paid upon the closing of the auction on all credit card charges.the buyers premium refers to a percentage additional charge on the hammer price (winning bid at auction) of the lot that must be paid by the winning bidder. It is charged by the auctioneer to cover administrative expenses. The buyer’s premium goes directly to the auction company and not to the seller.
A separate Transaction directly with Reimold Hort will be for the premium. 13% BP with all CC transactions, overnight checks or wire transfer will be 10%. Within three day payment in full. You will receive two payment forms and receipts
If your payment is over 5 days late you will receive a 1% late fee minimum of 100.00 per day. please call 724-988-9118 to discuss this. overnight checks will be mailed to Reimold Horticultural Auction and Marketing 556 River Rd. Greenville, Pa 16125.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect, research the plant material at the actual auction site or verbally with the grower. This is the reason for the extended bidding period. Location is listed in the main information area. The buyer must contact the grower with any questions before bidding. All purchase decisions are made using the information acquired from pre-auction research done by the potential buyer or agents of the buyer not the auctioneer or auction company.
All information provided to the auction company was acquired from sources deemed reliable. Counts are subject to change before auction
REMOVAL DATES: See “the Nursery Terms” of the home site for all information.
Wire Transfer info is
Reimold Horticultural Auction
First National Bank
51 Hadley Rd.
Greenville, Pa 16125
Nursery Inventory Related
For Eaton Farms nursery related information Contact Jeff Thompson @484 663-3903
Online Bidding And Registration Related